Saturday, March 13, 2010

Please

Corbin and I just found out that some close friends of ours- their son (3) has a malignant brain tumor. I beg all of you, please, to pray just as hard as you can. Include him in your church prayer offerings. I can barely breathe, thinking about it, and he's not even mine. This couple fought very hard to have their children, struggled with infertility, lost twins at 22 weeks, and finally they are a beautiful family of four. I just plainly cannot believe this is happening to them. Please, just keep this baby in your hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Oh NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! I know who you are talking about (from losing the twins at 22 weeks) and that is HORRIBLY DEVASTATING! I will be praying an hoping and thinking and wishing and everything. I can't imagine what they're going through. It makes me nauseous thinking about it. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say...except the obvious, which there is no fairness or justice in the world when innocent children have to suffer. I can only shake my head. And I'll send up prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What to say except I am so, so sad. They will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete