Sunday, February 7, 2010

Master of my Domain

So, I did get a coat ($31 marked down from $170- pretty good, though I say it myself). And I would say it's relatively current/normal, though I admit that I'm not the best judge of these things. For those of you who want to set me up with What Not To Wear, this will not come as a surprise. Anyway- a much bigger goal attained: While at the Domain, I went to California Pizza Kitchen and did. Not. Eat. Pizza. I'm not sure I can express how uncharacteristic that is for me. I had a diet pepsi and one piece of the table bread (no butter). Okay, I ate one of my mom's crusts. JUST the crust, though. I wonder if they have a point designation for someone else's pizza crust? AND it was at 4:00- the evil hour for dieters everywhere. I'm seriously hungry now, though. When's dinner?

I also bought the wii active today, so I hope that works for me. In Texas, we have like 6 weeks of reasonable outdoor weather per year. Either cold/rainy (another 6 weeks) or blazing hot (the rest of the year). So, an indoor option is something I'm going to need. Also, I can compete with Corbin, who claims a wii fitness age of 25. He's going down.

So. Tomorrow is weigh-in. Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. But are you Queen of the Castle?

    Congrats on the coat and the Wii purchase. I've never played Wii before, ever. I guess I'm seriously out of it. I hear you on the crappy outdoor workout weather...remember my post about wading through ice cold water on our trail run the other day? Soon enough, it will be so hot we will be begging for some cold water, for any water, really. Sigh.

    Mmmmmmmmmm, California Pizza Kitchen. I love their Thai Crunch salad minus the chicken plus the avacados. DELISH. Glad you stuck with your plan--and good luck tomorrow!!

    OK my word verification was: oumsomo.

    Sound it out. 'I want some more' (through a mouth full). Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the photo of the coat? I need a new coat, but I don't know what to get. That is a good deal so maybe I can convince Scrooge to get me one- where did you go?

    I am so excited you got the wii active! Lemme know how it is! Can't wait to hear all about it! And he has a wii fit age of 25??? I swear guys get it easy!

    And we will have to try California Pizza Kitchen sometime. I forget it is there! I will have to save up my calories for it!

    ReplyDelete