Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Muffin Lovin'

It's 9:30 PM, and I have 3 points left. Well, time to go wild. I could probably have 5 M&Ms. Or two apples (yawn). Decisions, decisions. I SHOULD just take my shower and go to bed, but I still have some quality programming to get through on my DVR, and snacking is usually required.

Okay, I want to admit something weird. I actually looked up grocery shopping under my "activity tracker". Naturally, it's not listed, and true, it's not as though I'm panting or breaking a sweat. Maybe it's mental exhaustion, but by the time I get through the store (cajoling with samples and snacks and drinks all the way) and double back for the things on the list that I missed, get bags and kids in the car, get bags and kids out of the car, and unpack everything, I'm totally wiped. I HATE grocery shopping. I wish Georgetown was more like Paris (well, in lots of ways) so I could just pick up quality fresh ingredients at the open air market on my way home from my nude drawing course (or my lover's apartment, or smoking cigarettes by the Seine... you get the idea).

Well, Miss E's love affair with my muffin top continues. She has a new bit where, when we're laying in her bed after story time, she lifts up my shirt, rubs it a little, and gives it a kiss goodnight. Grrrrross. I wonder if she'll love me the same if (when?) I lop that thing off.

3 comments:

  1. What is it with kids and the love of muffin (tops)? Don't they know how awful it is to be verbally/physically reminded of it? Ugh.

    Mmm...M&Ms...so good. I don't know that I could limit myself to 5 though. Watching tv makes me snacky too. It just seems like there are no good, yummy snacks though. Did I mention I need to eat a lot of it? 1 hour is long...even if I fast forward through the commercials.

    I'm not even going to touch the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once tried to look up sex in WW activity points... I want credit for EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH and in case you are wondering they don't have points listed for that.

    ReplyDelete