Monday, February 1, 2010

Second Verse, Same as the First

February 1st. 10 months after I started (and then immediately abandoned) my weight-loss journey. Ah, well. Oh- and naturally, I am fatter (5 pounds, which brings us to a bone-chilling 192). Kill me now. So, I joined Weight Watchers today, and I already find it annoying. After a while, I guess you get to know what the points are for everything, and how to use the system, but so far, I'm having to search for things like coffee with creamer on the points list. Grr. Also, I sort of made an effort today, but still went over my points allowance. Okay, I'm REALLY tired and pissy, but I hope to feel/sound more gung-ho tomorrow.

So, I'm thinking about those Reebok easy-fit shoes (yes, I would like to be fit and yes, I would like it to be easy...SOLD!). Any thoughts? Also, I have a wii and was wondering if any of the wii fit/wii active thingies are good and/or worth it. Okay, what's with me and the slashes? Again, soooo tired.

So, again... I welcome any and all encouragement, criticism, ass-kicking, shaming, support, ideas, forced cleanses, etc. Giddy-up.

2 comments:

  1. All I can picture is Kramer leaving Jerry's apartment saying "Giddy up!" Love it. Lemme know what you find out about the Wii. Some day I am going to rent the Wii Active and try it or maybe the Biggest Loser or Jillian Wii games and see which one I like best. I don't want to pay $$ for something I hate or don't use (because that will get thrown back in my face). Giddy up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the good thing about any of this crap is that it really is true that every day is a new day to start over. And truly truly truly you have to be in the mindset for it, otherwise it just doesn't work.
    I have no idea about those shoes--are they ones that make you less stable so you're using your core more? Or they tone your legs more? Either way, I'd be up for it if they're not ridiculously expensive, so let me know what you find out/think.

    PS have you ever had the zeppoli's from Olive Garden? Think little tiny donuts dipped in chocolate sauce. Yeah. That was my downfall all weekend.

    ReplyDelete